The following has been taken from IonCleanse Solo Instruction Guide downloaded from AMajorDifference.com Please read through this information to help familiarize yourself with what to expect from an IonCleanse Detox session. If you have questions or would like to make an appointment for a detox, please call or text Jennifer at 330-265-4056.
The IonCleanse® Total Body Detoxification System is a comprehensive health and wellness system and the information provided by A Major Difference is solely for use as part of a self-improvement program. None of the information provided is intended to act as a substitute for medical counseling, nor does it involve the diagnosis, prognosis, or prescription of remedies for the treatment or prevention of any disease.
Please read this manual carefully before you start IonCleanse® sessions. The information it contains will help you understand the science behind the unit and enable you to effectively answer most client questions. Everyone is different, and the IonCleanse® Solo® system can be adjusted to accommodate 99.5 percent of the population. However, because overuse can decrease energy levels, please follow the instructions for optimum results.
The IonCleanse® Solo® System
Today, we are exposed to the greatest toxic load in the history of our planet, and ongoing periodic cleansing is essential to maintain health. The IonCleanse® system, in combination with a healthy, low-stress lifestyle, provides a thorough and efficient way to maintain high energy levels and long-term wellness.
Any person falling into one or more of these categories should NOT use the IonCleanse® System:
• Wearer of a pacemaker, or any other battery operated or electrical implant.
• Pregnant or nursing women
• Those on heartbeat regulating medication and/or blood thinners.
• Organ transplant recipients.
• Anyone on medication, the absence of which would cause mental or physical impairment, such as psychotic episodes, seizures, etc.
Furthermore, the following recommendations should be strongly considered:
• Many medications require that a blood level be maintained in order to be effective, e.g. blood pressure medication. Try to schedule an IonCleanse® session just before the taking of a medication so that the client can maintain proper blood levels of their medication.
• Great care should be taken with reluctant or overly skeptical clients who are suffering from pathologies or are under the allopathic care system. These individuals do not understand the alternative healing paradigm and are not prepared to undergo the rigors of detoxification.
• Clients with low blood sugar should eat before receiving a session.
• Persons who have had a substantial part of their colon removed should start with reduced session times as one of their main channels of elimination has been compromised.
• You can work with people who have non-electrical implants, although a small few have found the exposure to the current to be uncomfortable. In the event of discomfort, discontinue the session.
Recommended Usage and Settings
As a general rule, the maximum session frequency for people under 50 years of age is once every other day. If you are experiencing fatigue, reduce session time and increase session spacing. The maximum recommended session frequency for those over 50 is once every third day.
• Persons with chronic conditions can consider bathing every other day without a break, as long as they don’t lose energy or become uncomfortable.
• Children with autism may start with 2 days on and 1 day off and adjust from there. Session times can range from 10-30 minutes depending on age. Call AMD for more information.
• 30-minute sessions are the recommended maximum time for adults.
If you feel tired, angry or panicky after a session, space the sessions further apart. Fatigue indicates an overstressed condition, and emotional upheaval indicates that emotional toxins are being released along with chemical toxins.
What to Expect from a Session
Healthy individuals can expect to feel lighter and experience a greater feeling of well-being from each IonCleanse® session.
Colors and Particles in the Water
Many colors and particles will appear in the water during IonCleanse® sessions. Color is produced even if there are no feet in the water. This is a result of the interaction between toxins and particles already in the water, any added salt, and the array metals. This regional color depends on the toxic and chemical impurities in the water of your geographical area.
The IonCleanse® machine will neutralize toxins already in the water the same way it neutralizes toxins in the body. The predominant color of the ionized water is determined by the chemicals used by the local water authorities, in combination with the pollutants common to that area.
In Denver, Colorado, for example, the predominant water color is orange; in Phoenix, Arizona, orange-brown; in parts of Texas, brown; and in Boise, Idaho, yellow-green.
Chinese acupuncturists understand the concept of regional toxicity as it relates to the ailments that are predominant in a given area. Some areas of the country have higher joint complaints, while others report higher frequencies of kidney/bladder problems. Could it be that the toxins particular to an area gravitate to a specific part of the body and cause it to break down?
As a general rule, regional toxins contribute about 30 – 40 percent of the residues found in the water after a footbath. Black flecks may be
created by heavy metals in the water as well as deterioration of the metal in the array. Experience and the observations discussed above will help you determine what is coming from the client and what is coming from the array. They are distinctly different.
We have found that a person’s detoxification session will override the regional toxicity of the water. A session done with someone’s feet in the water will produce different particles and residues than one without. You will also find that water-based toxins will not stick to the side of the bucket and array, whereas substances coming out of the body will form a sticky ring that must be removed with a detergent or scouring powder. Based on EAV (Electro Acupuncture by Voll) testing, the following table (Fig. 1) shows what we believe the colors in the water represent.
How the IonCleanse® System Works
The array is placed in the water with the hands, feet, or other body parts. When turned on, the control unit delivers a clean, filtered current to the array, which does two things. First, it elicits a relaxation response in the body. Second, the current causes the array metals, in combination with the water and salt, to generate positively and negatively charged ions. These ions draw out oppositely charged toxins from the relaxed body into the water.